Thursday, May 24, 2012

Healthy Lifestyle Day #1

So I'm back at it...

I've neglected my healthy lifestyle for so long that my body is hankering for a come back! I'm going to attempt to record my workouts and what I've eaten each day. It feels good to be getting back to that life!

Today's Menu:
Nature's Gate Oat Flakes w/ Skim Milk

1 Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Lean Pocket

Half of Tuna Sandwhich
Sauteed Green Beans and Onions
1 Chobani Mango Greek Yogurt

Dinner
Spaghetti
Sauteed Green Beans

I went on a 3-4 mile run, did a few abs and skipped the weights. After all Rome wasn't built in the day!!!

I'm super excited about my re-comitment to living, eating healthy and working out. I'm also starting up a chapter of Black Girls Run in Charlottesville! Check out their website www.blackgirlsrun.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment