Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just Below the Surface, We are All Raw and Exposed...

Hello Blogworld,

I had no original title for my first post. I spent hours racking my brain for something profound, something exceptional. I happened to be lying on the couch, watching Sex and the City and Carrie Bradshaw spoke to me: "Just below the surface, we are all raw and exposed..." I thought wow what a great title and how fitting.

It's funny. People post everything online these days pictures, stories, personal anecdotes and their innermost thoughts. How many people can truly be honest with their thoughts, how they view themselves and the world around them? How? I hope this blog functions just as that. This is me, my thoughts, opinions, likes/dislikes, triumphs/defeats, simply put my life. It's not meant to be poetic, politically correct or anything beyond the ordinary. No theme, no expectations so bear with me.

I tend to be pretty random, so forgive me if I sound like I'm rambling. I guess you could say this is a chance for me to express my innermost thoughts, yet more publicly than most. So yes, that's my goal to completely be raw, exposed and honest with myself and hopefully you my reader. If anything I post resonates with you always feel free to comment. Welcome to my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment