Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Being Made

Well, I'm back from my brief hiatus...
So much has happened in such a shot time, it's hard for me to even record it all. Sometimes you need a break, from yourself, from others and from things. I took that needed break and it's time for me to regain focus. I hate it when "church-folk" try to make every hardship or struggle we are faced as the devil trying to break us down! Has it ever occurred to them that it maybe God trying to break you down so that HE and not self can build you up?! To better that self must be suppressed. God sometimes chips away at us little by little to sculpt us into what we need to be. Don't fight it, Gods way is going to prevail in the end. Allow him to make you into want he wants you to be, the less you resist God the less painful your transition will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment